I absolutely love to cook (and eat!). Tonight I made tomato bisque and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner and had our friends, The Marsh's, over.
I got the soup recipe from our neighbor, Wendy, and thought I would share it with you. It's super easy and really yummy. Let me know what you think if you try it.
Tomato Bisque
2 small cans tomato paste
1 can diced tomatoes, drained (These aren't in the original recipe, but I add them)
3 cups water
3 cups heavy cream
4 fresh garlic cloves, minced
3 Tb sugar (I use less sugar)
salt & pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a med soup pot and whisk well. Bring to a boil over med heat. Simmer 10 minutes, whisking often. Serve with cheesy croutons (optional).
Another Topeka Visit.
10 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!