Last week as I was driving through the neighborhood I was noticing all the snowmen that kids had made. I really enjoyed seeing all their creative work and thought it would be fun to share on my blog. Some are snowmen, snow women or snow creatures, decked out in clothes with decorated faces. It was so fun driving around to see what all I could find. I can't wait until next year when we can play in the snow with Adrianne and make our snowman.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!
These are the adventures of my day-to-day life as a stay at home mom and wife. I hope that by reading this you can connect to my excitement and frustrations of being a new parent and the joy and challenges of married life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!