Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A blog for no one

I'm struggling today about whether or not to keep our blog up. I know I'm not the best blogger, I do try and update it regularly but who for? Does anyone actually read this and care? If you read our blog would you please click "FOLLOW" on the right side and go through the short process so I can see that my late nights of updating the blog are actually worth it. I'm feeling rather negative today and this would help me out a ton. Thanks.

6 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, and for those of you who already follow us and leave comments, thank you. I love reading all your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching Miss Adri grow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, keeping the blog up. Thanks for the comments! It helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog :) I love hearing stories and reading pictures about the three of you. Here is mine: http://paigeandjohninkc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't get rid of the blog! I love hearing you guys stories and seeing the pictures! We never get to see you guys, this way I feel like I know what is going on with you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!