In order to make this bread you have to have been given a starter bag from someone who has already made it. Then you have to wait 10 days before you can bake it. Before you bake it you make starter kits to give out so other people can make it. I kept one of my starter bags each time and I have made about 8 batches of bread. Each batch makes 2 loaves, so I put one loaf in the freezer and keep one out for use to eat. It's nice to have them in the freezer so when we have company or need to a little something for someone, we've got bread ready.
Here are pictures of my latest batch of bread, doesn't it look YUMMY? If you ever want a starter, I have them every 10 days.








Yum! I am ADDICTED to the chocolate one. Definitely more of a cake...but I feel better when I call it bread.
ReplyDelete