Monday, February 8, 2010

Shadow

So I guess the groundhog saw his shadow last week and we are in for six more weeks of winter. This is not what I wanted to hear! Does the groundhog ever NOT see his shadow? And when did we start relying on a groundhog to predict our weather? 

I hate the cold and really hate snow.  Adrianne and I have become hermits and don't leave the house when it's cold or snowy. We've had a lot of snow the past few weeks (I know it doesn't compare to the 27" they got in DC) but it seems like every week there are a few days with snow in the forcast. I am so ready for temps to be above freezing and to see the sun shine on a regular basis.  Please come dig me out of my hidy hole in six weeks or when all this crap passes. 

Here's a pic of one of the snowy days.  YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!