Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shelf Reliance

Recently, my aunt and uncle introduced me to Shelf Reliance, a new company that provides products to help people and families be prepared for whatever may come and to become self-reliant and prosperous. They make food, food rotation systems and emergency kits.

We fell in love with the food. When Adrianne was old enough to quit baby food and move on to people food we really struggled with how we were going to provide her with the proper amounts of fruits and vegetables. Shelf Reliance foods were the answer. We bought freeze-dried peas, corn and green beans, raspberries and blueberries to get us started. Adrianne eats the fruits and veggies with meals and as snacks. Sometimes we reconstitute them by adding water but most the time she eats them crunchy (in the freeze-dried form). Rehydrated, the foods look, feel and taste just like fresh, sometimes even better.
I would love to go on and on and on about how great Shelf Reliance is and how GLAD I am that we have all this food in our house that we LOVE, but I won't. If you're interested in trying anything or hearing more about it, please call or email. You can go to the website to learn more about it and see all the products. If ever eat at our house, I can guarantee some or all of the meal is made with Shelf Reliance's THRIVE foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!