Saturday, September 25, 2010

Diet

I started on Weight Watchers again last week. I know that I am not over weight, but I have gotten back up to my pre-pregnancy weight and that is not where I want to be. After I had Adrianne, I was breastfeeding and I could eat ANYTHING. I knew when I quit breastfeeding my diet was going to have to change, but it didn't. So, I've started on Weight Watchers, I've lost 2 pounds and have only 8 more to go until I'm where I would like to be.
I thought I would include one of my favorite Weight Watchers recipes, it is for Pumpkin Spice Muffins. They are simple and yummy and only 2 points each.
PUMPKIN SPICE MUFFINS

1 (18 oz) box Spice Cake Mix
1 (15) oz can Pumpkin
1 cup Water

Mix all ingredients together using a mixer. Fill paper muffin cups 2/3 full. Bake at 350 degrees for 22-25 minutes. Let cool before indulging.

1 comment:

  1. I just made these this weekend without water and as cookies instead of muffins. I didn't know it was a Weight Watchers recipe, my sister just gave it to me on Friday.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!