This past week was premiere week for all the fall television shows and I missed (most) of it. I have no clue what new shows are on and if they're going to be worth watching. I did manage to catch my favorite shows online the day after they aired, so thankfully, I didn't miss everything. Here's what I'm watching:
I think Glee is a pretty dorky show. It's about a high school glee club and their struggles as teenagers and about being the biggest dorks in the school. So why do I watch it? I love the music. The show does remakes of songs that were or are popular, and they are so much fun to sing and dance to. So yes, I'm a gLeek.
Every season I say I am not going to get in to Survivor, and almost every season I do anyway. Most of the time when Survivor is on I'm not sitting on the sofa, glued to the television, but I do like to know what's going on, watch the challenges and see who gets kicked off. It's fun to watch stupid people.
I like to laugh and Modern Family can always make me laugh. It's funny and has situations that happen in normal american families. If you need a good laugh, turn on Modern Family.
I LOVE the office. I own seasons 1-5 and hope to get season 6 soon. I can watch all the episodes over and over and over again, I love it! It makes me laugh. The Office is also one of the only shows I can manage to remember the lines from and use them regularly, and they have some good oneliners.
Patrick Dempsey. Enough said. Well, other than Patrick....
I do love drama, and Grey's Anatomy just keeps dishing it out week to week with shootings and weddings and babies and lesbian love, good lord, what is next? Don't tell me, I want it to be a surprise. But if Patrick Dempsey were to ever leave the show, I don't think I could continue to watch it. I was really sad when Katherine Heigl left, so if they lose any of my other favorites, I'm out.
So what shows am I missing out on this fall? What are you watching?











No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!