Saturday, September 4, 2010

Does It Get Much Better Than This?

Today was brewing day at the Meckel house. Oh yes, Ryan has found yet another person to take up his hobby of brewing. We brought Brant all the supplies he will need and stopped to buy an Alaskan Amber beer kit at a little brew store in Boise. 

Adri and I didn't want to stay in the stinky house all day so we took the kids in to town to do a little shopping. We went to a little kids consignment store where I found Adrianne a cute little purple dress for next to nothing. Then we had pizza and salad for lunch followed by a big scoop of yummy ice cream for dessert. I wanted to find Adrianne a new stuffed animal while we were here, so we went in to the drug store to see what we could find. Boy, they had a lot to choose from. I gave Adrianne the choice between this super cute porcupine and a turkey, and she chose the turkey. She must be her father's daughter. 

Thankfully, the kids slept on the way home so we didn't have to wait on them to take naps before we headed out to the hot springs. Gold Fork Hot Springs was beautiful and the kids had so much fun. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!