Friday, September 3, 2010

Hello, Idaho!

After over 24 hours in the car, we made to Donnelly, Idaho! We are so happy to see our friends Brant &  Adri (yes, this is who our daughter is named after) and meet their son, Jack. Adrianne and Jack have already become best buds.


Last night we had dinner and the kids played until bedtime. After they went to bed, Brant, Adri, Ryan and I played Settlers of Catan after midnight.

Adri had to work today, so Brant, Ryan and I took the kids hiking. The kids did really great in the backpack's, Jack slept a lot of the time and Adrianne was pretty content just looking around. First leg of the hike was down to the river and was pretty much all downhill. The trip back to the car was all uphill and was hard! I'm so exhausted after our hike. Idaho is beautiful, I would love to live here - I'm really enjoying the beautiful scenery and being outside.




We are having a GREAT time. It is SO good to see old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!