Adrianne is really in to her baby doll right now, she kisses it all the time and pushes the baby in the stroller all over the house. She really enjoys reading, I buy her new books almost every week because I'm tired of reading the same ones over and over again. Her favorite book, that we read EVERY DAY, is Where's Spot - she loves to lift up the flaps and say "no" when Spot's not there. Adrianne likes music and loves to dance, she breaks it down any time my phone rings or there is music on television - it's hilarious. Adrianne's vocabulary has just taken off the last few weeks - she can mostly tell us what she wants and likes to talk to people she knows. Her favorite words are no, dog, cat, buckle, down, bounce, help, boom, Momma, and Dadda. Adrianne really enjoys playing with her friends, she loves going to any of the neighbors houses to play or walking down the street to play with her best friend Mallory. It's so nice going to play with friends because I can just let her go and they entertain each other!
Adrianne is so sweet, and loves to give and get hugs and kisses. She can be across the room playing and all of the sudden get the urge for a kiss, will run over give me a kiss and then go back and play some more! Unfortunately, Adrianne isn't like this 100% of the time. Every once in a while she gets grumpy or sassy and will tell us NO! or she will throw herself on the floor and have a good ol' fashioned fit. Thankfully, these don't happen all that often! I bet this changes as she gets closer to two, but we'll see.







Isn't amazing how quickly the time goes. I swear time never passed so fast until I had a baby. They seem to speed everything up when all you want to do is slow things down!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to start following your blog!