Friday, December 31, 2010

PAT Playgroup

On December 9th Adrianne and I went to the Parents As Teachers (PAT) Playgroup. I had originally planned on going on a Wednesday when I heard there were less children, but Wednesday came and I felt like crap, so we ended up going on Thursday instead. Fortunately, Adrianne's best friend, Mallory went on Thursday too, so she had someone to play with. The girls had a lot of fun, some of the activities they had were: decorating gingerbread houses, painting, playing with gingerbread playdough, singing, stories and free play with all the stuff in the room. We had never been to a PAT Playgroup but I think we'll go again, it was a lot of fun for Adrianne and not too much work for me!

I didn't get too many pictures, but you can definitely tell that Adrianne had fun!

She really liked climbing
  Mallory going down the slide 
 I was pretty excited to see Adrianne interested in the kitchen
because that's what we got her for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!