Friday, December 31, 2010

Catch Up

I apologize, but my blog is WAY behind.  All my posts about what we did in December will be dated December 31 that way when I get around to making my blog in to a scrapbook things that we did in 2010 will still be dated December 2010. It is actually January 3rd and I haven't blogged since the beginning of December. I'm pregnant with no energy and spend what little energy I have trying not to throw up and chasing around my 1 1/2 year old. I've found a little extra energy and a few spare minutes tonight so I'm going to blog.

First, I'll update you on the pregnancy. I'm 9 weeks and it's just as awful as I remember it being the first time. I'm nauseous all the time, ALL food sounds terrible and therefore I have to force myself to eat, it SUCKS! I have absolutely no energy, so the days are rough, I feel like I'm a terrible mother. Thankfully, Adrianne is pretty understanding and is doing a great job entertaining herself. I'm also a terrible wife. I haven't done ANYTHING around the house in weeks. Seriously, I don't know how my husband puts up with me. Thankfully, he is WONDERFUL and is doing his best to keep up on the laundry and dishes and on the weekends he watches Adrianne pretty much 24/7 so I can get some extra rest. I'm so ready for this first trimester to be over so I can start feeling better.

We weren't actually that busy the rest of the month until the holidays hit - then it turned in to craziness. Here's what's coming up when I get to blog again: PAT Playgroup, Christmas, My Gym and New Years. Hopefully January isn't over before I get to write again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that you are sick again. We'll catch up tonight but I hoped that you might not get as queazy this time. :( Talk later...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!