congrats!!!!
Yay! Congratulations Lindsey! That's so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Being the mother of 2 really is better than being the mother of 1.
Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well!
yay, Congrats! I hope this pregnancy treats you better than the last one
Huge congrats to you guys!!! Such exciting news! You will LOVE seeing Adrianne interact with the baby. Nothing sweeter :)
Well,well,well. I actually have been sensing this...that sounds totally weird but it's true. Yay for you guys and for Adri!
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!
congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations Lindsey! That's so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Being the mother of 2 really is better than being the mother of 1.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Hope you are feeling well!
ReplyDeleteyay, Congrats! I hope this pregnancy treats you better than the last one
ReplyDeleteHuge congrats to you guys!!! Such exciting news! You will LOVE seeing Adrianne interact with the baby. Nothing sweeter :)
ReplyDeleteWell,well,well. I actually have been sensing this...that sounds totally weird but it's true. Yay for you guys and for Adri!
ReplyDelete