It is just amazing how quickly babies grow and change – I hate it. I look at Adrianne and can’t believe she is almost two and a half, where did my baby girl go? And now Emery is growing and changing, almost everyday it seems like he’s more grown up than the day before. Why can’t I just hit the freeze button so my babies will stay babies forever? This is why I can’t say we’re not going to have a third baby. My babies are just too cute and sweet to not want more. But three is my limit, and maybe two if I think about how awful pregnancy and labor has been.
At two months old Emery is 11 pounds, 3 ounces and 23 inches long, he put on a huge 2.5 pounds this past month. Emery is very alert and active. He recognizes our voices and turns to see where we are when he hears us. Emery loves it when we sing to him, music makes him smile and coo, it’s the cutest thing. He loves to look at the fan, it doesn’t even have to be turned on to be entertaining. Emery has started giggling, we frequently hear him giggling at Adrianne. I wish I could say Emery is sleeping through the night like his sister was at two month, but he is still getting up 2-3 times a night. Thankfully, when he is awake at night he is usually only up long enough to eat and get his diaper changed and goes right back to sleep. We really don’t miss those nighttime play sessions that he was having. Like Adrianne, Emery hates tummy time; he just lays there and cries when he’s on his belly. Emery loves to cuddle and would sleep in our arms or on my chest every night if we’d let him. I’m going to miss it when he doesn’t want to sleep on my chest anymore.
Here are few pictures of Emery at two months. If someone finds a way to keep babies small please let me know because I sure can’t get enough of this snuggly little guy.







Makes me wanna snuggle him too! Glad you found some month stickers too. I think they're the best thing ever. Makes documenting those first 12 months so much easier. Glad you're catching up a little. It's nice to "hear" from you again. :-)
ReplyDelete