Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pinterest

Have you discovered Pinterest yet? I probably should not encourage you to join because it is truly addicting. Pinterest is like bookmarks on your computer but in pictures and all in one place so you can browse quickly. I don’t do a lot of pinning from outside sources, I spend too much time looking at everyone else’s boards for recipes, cute décor, kid activities and DIY projects – there’s so many great ideas. Here are a few of my favorite finds:

A dress up station I really want to make for Adrianne
A cute baby shower idea that I cannot wait to use when my best friend has a baby
Lots of stuff I want to buy or make for our house
And some really great quotes
And this pretty much sums up Pinterest
Yet, it’s still so addicting. I am proud to say I’ve made a couple of the things I have pinned and will definitely get a few more done this fall when life slows down. Check out my Pinterest page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!