Halloween with Adrianne was SO fun this year. We started out the evening with the usual dinner with the neighbors (I love the traditions we share with our neighbors, we’re so LUCKY!). After dinner we tried to corral the kids long enough to get a picture or two and then we took our horde of crazy children around the neighborhood to trick-or-treat. Unfortunately it was pretty chilly so Ryan stayed home with Emery while I took Adrianne out with the neighbors and then we switched and Ryan took Adrianne back out to get a few houses on the block we missed.
Adrianne was HILARIOUS and SO SWEET at each house we trick-or-treated. This afternoon I had been talking with her about what we do on Halloween and what we say when we go to people’s houses. I thought I would be lucky to get her to say thank you just because she is so shy, I didn’t think she was going to talk everyone’s head off at every house. She was saying the usual trick-or-treat and thank you but then she wanted to point out the moon to anyone who would listen (she is obsessed with the moon right now). She was also commenting on how much she “luved” everyone’s Halloween decorations. She was so much fun.
Another Topeka Visit.
10 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!