Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Not Enough Time

So, it’s been over a month since I’ve blogged. I’ve started writing several posts but then my kids wake up or I get distracted on Pinterest and never finish writing. And honestly, I just haven’t had much time or energy to write. The last month has been busy, I’m going to go back and backdate my posts but here’s what’s been going on… I turned 30, YIKES! Emery turned 2 months old. We’ve been busy making things off of Pinterest. We worked on the front yard and garden. We had family pictures taken. We went to the Pumpkin Patch. We went to a parade. And we’ve had lots of play dates with friends.

The weekdays are busy with two children and when I do get time to myself it’s spent running errands and getting the house picked up rather than doing things I want to do like craft or blog. The weekends are never long enough, even if we have no plans on a weekend we always end up feeling like we’re super busy and never get anything we want to done. Hopefully this cooler weather will slow us down and keep us at home a little more often so we can feel a little less crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!