Last night we went to Trunk-or-Treat at our church - it was a huge event with trick-or-treating, pony rides, hayrack ride, an inflaitable and food. Unfortunately it was 80+ degrees outside and Adrianne's costume is very warm, so we trick-or-treated right at the beginning and then peeled her costume off of her sweaty body so she could enjoy the rest of the evening.
I bought the elephant costume at a garage sale when I was pregnant or maybe even before I got pregnant. It was just so darn cute and cheap, that I couldn't pass it up. I added the bow and tutu to make sure everyone knew that it was a girl elephant. Here's my cute little elephant with her bucket, ready to get some candy:
After we changed her clothes, we brought Adrianne back for a pony ride.
And then we jumped in the inflaitable with our friend Mallory.
What a fun evening - it's so nice that our church has lots of great family events like this.








No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!