Adrianne has been very grumpy this week, I'm not sure what has gotten in to her, but it's definitely been a long week around here. This morning we went to PAT's Trick-or-Treat Storytime and she would not sit still and was swinging her bucket around and distracting all the other children. I had to take her out where she threw a huge temper tantrum - body flinging, hitting and screaming. I know every child acts like this some time, but I'm not sure what to do - especially when we are in public. At home I use timeout and so far that works great - she knows she's in trouble and has to sit down until she can calm down. Today I took her out as a sort of timeout and that just exploded in to a huge screaming fit. What do you do when you're child misbehaves in public, anyone have any tips?
Another Topeka Visit.
10 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!