On Saturday we went to Cox Farms Pumpkin Patch with our neighbors, The Clark's. Adrianne absolutely loves Cason, so we thought it would be fun to take the kids out to do something together. We had a great time "driving" the tractors, going on the hayrack ride to pick out a pumpkin and feeding the animals.
Cason loves to drive tractors, once Adrianne saw him driving she wanted to too
Daddy & Adrianne
Mommy & Adrianne
Feeding the animals with Daddy
I love minature donkeys, and this one was SO cute!
Adrianne picked up several pumpkins and then put them down, trying to find just the right oneHere's her final choice. She likes the big ones, but she wants to be able to carry it. So she's picked the biggest pumpkin she can pick up and carry!
Cason wanted to ride the little train so we put Adrianne in one too. I wasn't sure how she would do, but it had seatbelts so she couldn't climb out. She didn't cry, so I think she liked it.








No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!