Adrianne and Mallory waiting for the parade to start 
Adrianne with some of her candy
Mallory & Cindi
After the parade we went home for lunch and naps. We met up with the neighbors again at Pizza Hut for dinner and then went back up to the Fall Festival to enjoy the carnival rides and fireworks. We weren't sure what rides Adrianne would be able to go on but there were a couple she could ride (and that we were okay with her riding).
Avery wanted to ride a big ride so I volunteered to ride her. I didn't know anything about the ride but thought if a 5 year old wants to ride it, it couldn't be that bad. I had to put my big girl panties on and try not to freak out or get sick. Avery got a little scared but I think she did better than I did. She wanted to ride again and there was no way I was going to ride again.
Avery and Lindsey on The Octopus
Avery & Adrianne riding on the cars - Adrianne LOVED riding with the big kids







No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!