Over the weekend we moved Adrianne to her toddler bed. Ryan thought I was crazy for wanting to move her, but to me, it seemed like a good time to make the move. Adrianne hadn't been standing up in her crib anymore; when she woke up in the morning she would play by herself and wait for me to come get her; when we put her to bed at night, she wasn't fussing or trying to climb out of her bed. All these things made me think she might actually do okay in a toddler bed. So far, it's been a great move. The only incident we've had was last night when she climbed out of her bed while she was sleeping. This is how we found her - she was still asleep:
She didn't fall out, so I don't think we need to worry. I'm glad we made the move, Adrianne really likes being a big girl in her bed.







No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!