Saturday, August 21, 2010

Maize Carnival

Today there was a big carnival at the high school right across the street from our house. I knew there wasn't going to be much that Adrianne could do, but I at least wanted to take her over there for a little bit to see if she would like one of the bouncy houses. Unbelievably, we found an unoccupied bounce house so we both got it to try it out. At first, Adrianne didn't know what to think but once I started bouncing a little she acted like she was having fun. A little later we had some other kids join us and she really liked it when they bounced and she moved. I think next year she will have a lot of fun at the carnival, and I'm really glad we went for a little while this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!