Our little girl is 15 months old today. Where has the time gone? Every day I look at her and she seems a little less like my little baby girl and a litte more like a toddler. I'm not ready for a toddler. Right now Adrianne's personality is a good mix of Ryan's and mine. She is very introverted with groups of people, but with the people she knows she is a little more extroverted and is very loving and affectionate. Adri is definitely a thinker like her daddy. She studies things in order to figure out how they work and likes to take things apart - it makes this momma crazy! Also like her daddy, Adrianne LOVES to be outside. I like being outside when the weather is perfect but if it's really hot or really cold, I prefer to be inside. Not Adrianne, she wants to swing or play outside with the neighbors every evening. Thankfully the weather has been nice lately so we've been going outside a lot. Adrianne is very much a momma's girl right now, and it's no surprise since I spend ALL day EVERY day with her. When mom is around, she wants momma. But when I'm gone, she is just fine without me - thank God. Adrianne is starting to string words together and attempt to form sentences. Last week she was talking on her toy phone and said, "Hi (someone's name I couldn't understand), how are you?" She will say hi and bye and include people's names if she knows them. She's going to be a talker. Her vocabulary is growing every day and I'm just astounded by the number of things she can say and even more by what she understands. Adri can tell us what she wants and has started following simple directions which is making life a lot easier. I'm really enjoying this age, she is so active and fun, I'm so glad I get to be home with her to experience all of this.
Another Topeka Visit.
10 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!