This weekend was my 10 year high school reunion, oh how the years have flown by. I can't believe I have been out of high school 10 years. I was a little skeptical as to how the weekend would go - would my friends be there, would it be awkward, will I have a good time, would it be worth the money? Looking back, I can answer yes to all those questions. Many of my friends were there and even though I keep up with them on facebook it was so good to catch up in person. Yes, it was kind of awkward - I was nervous, which is stupid. It was so worth the money, I had a great time and really enjoyed reminiscing with old friends.
We had to take a picture of the two of us,
it's not like we get dressed up every night
Dara & Kelly (Dara and I were best friends through most of high school)
Me & Julie (Julie and I were friends in high school but my mom wouldn't let me
hang out with her much because she thought she was a bad influence!)
Now we're best friends - she appears on my blog a lot.
Brad, Me, James & Chris - my best guy friends in high school.
I loved hanging out them last night
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!