We got in late Friday night, of course Adrianne woke up when we got there and wanted to explore Grandma's house. She finally went back to sleep about 11:30. We packed up Saturday morning and headed downtown to the parade.
A small town parade wouldn't be complete with out a tractor and combine
I wasn't sure what Adrianne would think of the clown but she loved him After the parade we went out to the fair grounds to see the livestock exhibits. Adrianne did not like the pigs, they were very busy and LOUD.
I LOVE cows - especially baby cows. So this was my favorite spot. Adrianne was a little scared of the big cows but once I showed her it was okay she was happy to pet them.
The goats were very interested in the stroller. I think if I would have gotten close enough they would have taken a bite out of it.
After lunch we went out to explore Grandma's backyard. She has big trees and a beautiful garden. Adrianne could have spent all day in the backyard playing. I can't wait until she is older and can go play outside with her cousins.
Scott City just put in this huge new playground that Grandma insisted on taking Adrianne to. She had a blast!! Now that she is walking and climbing the park is much more fun for her and not so much work for Mommy.
Thanks, Grandma Joyce for a fun weekend. We'll have to come back real soon.








No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!