Sunday, July 18, 2010

Miserable

I am signed up to walk/jog the Wichita Prairie Fire Half-Marathon in 12 weeks and I have absolutely no motivation to get my butt out and get some miles logged. It is hotter than heck here - even early in the morning. It's usually 80+ degrees by 8am with a humidity level of 60%. In the evenings it doesn't drop down in to the 80's until after 10pm. When am I supposed to run without getting heat stroke? This weather is MISERABLE. I know people that run at 5:30am, but seriously, I'm not an early morning person and they said it's been super hot and humid at 5:30. This is kind of depressing because if I don't get moving, I'm going to get my butt handed to me on 10-10-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!