I've been trying to get back into scrapbooking - it's something I enjoy doing but quit making the time for it when I went to college. Now that I have a child, I think it's important for me to pick it back up so that Adrianne will (someday) have nice books of her life story. I use Creative Memories Storyboook Creator Software - it's pretty easy to use and does everything I need and much more. I get some of my scrapbook materials from CM but I also love Sweet Shoppe Designs and Scrap Orchard, they have tons of cute stuff at very reasonable prices. I know there are a lot of free digital scrapbooking materials out there - but I need kits with everything I need to complete a page. All I have to do is use the kit to put the pieces together and boom! there is a page. I've been trying to work on fancier pages just because that's kind of the trend now - so when you look at my pages don't think that this is what I do all the time - I also have many pages that are more plain with pictures and a title.
I made one fancy page a couple months ago and then last night and today sat down and did a second fancy page. Here they are, let me know what you think:










No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!