Here are a few somewhat recent pictures of Adrianne with her Nana and Papa. She loves her Nana and Papa - she reaches for them whenever they walk in the door and cries whenever they leave. I hate that she cries when they leave - it makes me think she doesn't want to stay with me, but I know that's not the case - she just loves being with them so much. It's nice that Nana and Papa live so close, they come to visit often and she stays at their house some too. She has her own room there full of toys with a crib, changing table and a closet of clothes - they even keep milk, food and diapers for her so we don't have to take anything over when we go. I know Adrianne will be like me when I was little and beg to go to her Nana and Papa's house like I did to go to my Grandparent's house.
Another Topeka Visit.
10 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!