Friday, March 12, 2010

My Pal, Violet

I think every kid should have some toy that is just theirs. Something they can take wherever they go, it can go to bed with them and they don't have to share it with anyone - it's theirs! We bought Leap Frog's My Pal, Violet for Adrianne around Valentine's Day and that has become HER toy. If you don't know about Leap Frog's Pals there is Violet or Scout and they are the coolest thing. You plug them in to your computer to program them and they will learn your kid's name, favorite animal, color and food and use them in songs. It also teaches animal sounds and basic counting and feelings - it's awesome. Adrianne loves it when Violet says her name - she laughs and looks at it waiting for more. Here's a picture of Adrianne and Violet in the car:

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I am going to have to get Elena one - she would love it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!