Saturday, March 13, 2010

ADRIANNE Spells DISASTER

Now that Adrianne is mobile, she is getting in to EVERYTHING!!! Her new favorite game is to pull everything out of her toy bins and off her bookshelf. Friday I was in putting her clothes away and she pulled herself up at the bookcase in her bedroom and started looking for a book. I'm not sure which book, I don't think she knew either, but she grabbed a book, decided that's not the one she wanted and threw it on the floor. This went on for several books, then she looked down, saw what she wanted and sat down and looked through a book or two. Then up she went and the whole process started over again. By the time I got done putting all her laundry away she had most of the books off the shelf and several bins of toys out of the closet. This is why we play in the living room with only a select number of toys out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!