Friday, March 5, 2010

Adrianne Sleeping

Adrianne's sleep has been crap again lately. I think it was the antibiotic she was on. Thankfully yesterday was the last day of that and she slept all night last night, woo hoo!!

We had to lower her crib a few weeks ago, I thought it was a little early but it turned out to be just in time. She started sitting up in her crib and now she's trying to stand in it! AHHH! I put a couple of her favorite soft toys in there and she has started playing with those when she wakes up instead of climbing all over the place. That probably won't last long, but it works for now.




Adrianne has been sleeping with her butt in the air, it's hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!