Adrianne had a little run in with the coffee table this morning. It sucks when you watch something bad like this happen to your child, it’s like it happens in slow motion. I was sitting here at the computer when I saw her trying to get down from the couch, she lost her balance and fell chin first right in to the coffee table. I think it probably took me less than a second to get to her and sweep her up, but already the blood was pouring from her mouth and I thought we might need to go to minor emergency for stitches. Thankfully, with a cold wash cloth and some pressure we were able to get the blood cleaned up and found that she’s gotten some pretty gruesome bite marks in her very swollen bottom lip but no stiches were necessary – thank God.
What pathetic yet beautiful blue eyes she has in this picture. :)
ReplyDelete