Last week we took Adrianne to visit her preschool classroom (she’ll be starting in November when she turns 2 1/2) and told her that she couldn’t go to school until she learns how to use the potty. That night she used her potty and the next day she started wearing panties and has been wearing them ever since. The first few days we were asking her if she needed to go potty every 30 minutes or so and now she has gotten to where she can tell us if she needs to go. She is scared to go #2 in the potty, so we’ve had a couple accidents, but she is doing great and I know this last step will come soon.
I can’t believe Adrianne learned how to use the potty so quickly, I’m so proud of her. I’m also so excited that we are back to only one child in diapers!







No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!