Wednesday, August 31, 2011

One Month Old

My how time flies when you have a baby. I can’t believe Emery is one month old already. Emery is doing all the typical baby stuff: eat, sleep, poo; but when he’s not doing one of those he is a very busy boy. When he was about two weeks old he started rolling over from his tummy to his back, at three weeks he started smiling when he saw us and just the other day he grabbed his bottle and held it to feed himself. Emery is quickly outgrowing his newborn clothes and diapers, the poor boy is lacking in three month summer clothes so I hope fall comes soon.

At his one month appointment today, Emery weighed 8 pounds, 10 ounces (two pounds more than his birth weight and almost 3 pounds more than his lowest weight), he is 20.75 inches long (one inch longer than at birth) and his head circumference is 14.75 inches (two inches larger than it was at birth). Needless to say, this boy has grown a ton in a month.

Everyone asks who he looks like and I think it just depends on his facial expression. There are times he looks a lot like me and times he looks a lot like Ryan, and most the time he looks just like Adrianne when she was this age.

Here are few pictures of Emery from this past month…
IMG_5210IMG_5250IMG_5305IMG_5309photophoto1








No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!