Adrianne loves to cook with me. About once a week we get up in the morning and make muffins and she has gotten to where she can tell me what we need for the mix and when to put what in and then she stirs it all up and I put it in the muffin tins. She’s such a big helper. Today we made brownies and after we got them mixed up I let her lick the spatula.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!
These are the adventures of my day-to-day life as a stay at home mom and wife. I hope that by reading this you can connect to my excitement and frustrations of being a new parent and the joy and challenges of married life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!