Sunday, November 14, 2010

SAD

You have probably gathered from my many other posts about the things we've done with our neighbors, we LOVE them - we could not ask to live next to better people.

Today I am so sad because the Young's (they live two doors down) are moving to Texas. It was a sad, tearful goodbye last night and then I cried this morning as I watched their car pull away for the last time - they will truly be missed. Mackenzie was the first person to come greet us when we moved in - bringing us cookies and neighborly cheer; she invited us to our first neighborhood gathering and introduced us to all the wonderful people we live around, she helped me through my terrible pregnancy, and offered to take care of Adrianne whenever I needed it. Nick and Mackenzie are great parents, they're always outside playing with the kids, getting involved in Kastyn's sports or at her school - what great examples for us as new parents. I will miss going down to visit whenever I felt like I needed to get out of the house during the day, and the big smile that comes on Adrianne's face whenever I ask her if she wants to go see Kastyn. Kastyn was definitely Adrianne's first friend. Thank you Nick, Mackenzie, Kastyn and Braxtyn for being great friends and neighbors - we will really miss you. Hopefully we'll make a trip to San Antonio soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!