Saturday, November 13, 2010

Photo Greetings From Shutterfly

My favorite thing to do in November is to start looking at Christmas card designs for our yearly Christmas card. The first place I always look is Shutterfly, and I usually never end up looking anywhere else because I find so many cards I like it's hard to pick just one design. Here are a couple of my favorite:


When I was browsing through the Christmas cards I noticed they had Thanksgiving cards, too. I think next year we'll have to send both - we have a lot to be thankful for.


I regret not sending out baby announcements when Adrianne was born. I wanted to make them myself and don't know what I was thinking. I had a newborn, when was I going to have time to make Adrianne's birth announcement? I should have looked at Shutterfly's baby announcement cards. The cards are so cute and it would have been so easy. Remind me next time I don't want to make them myself!


Not only do I love Shutterfly for their cool cards, but I also order picture books and photo prints from them. The quality is just so great and the prices are reasonable too. It seems like I'm always getting great coupon codes in my email from them to make me not feel as bad about wanting to print all the pictures we take!


And now, for all you other bloggers out there: Get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!