Friday, May 7, 2010

Farmhouse

Last weekend we went out to the Farmhouse for a weekend away. It wasn't nearly as enjoyable as last year because we had a baby to worry about, but still it was nice to get away. I didn't get to spend quite as much time outside as I would have liked because of all the ticks - yuck - but still took the time to walk around the gardens, fish a little and shoot the .22 a couple of times. Fortunately in that short time outside I didn't get any ticks (thank the Lord) but I did come away with poison ivy. Some good things about the weekend were the food, games, s'mores, the pretty flowers and Ryan letting me sleep in. Here are a few pictures from the weekend:

Stoneridge Farm

Showing Adrianne the poppies Daises that just popped open Dinner Saturday night was fresh picked asparagus, corn and cheesburgers (yummy!) Ryan showing Adrianne the deer on the wall What a goof! Landon telling Adrianne about monsters (thankfully, she doesn't understand) Landon playing peek-a-boo with Adrianne Gerry & Landon

2 comments:

  1. This little mini-holiday looks so wonderful. We've barley seen spring up here, with snow invading our days off and on. Yuck. That little girl of yours is so gorgeous! Beautiful images too.

    a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, I meant barely, not barley. Or should I say...WHERE IS THE SUN???

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!