Adrianne is changing every day, it's amazing. Her vocabulary is growing and growing. Some of the words she knows and is proud to tell you are dog (she also goes ruff ruff), cat, duck, light, fan, boo, hi, hey, bye-bye, momma, dadda, nana, Landon, chair and book. She knows body parts and loves to point at mommy and daddy's nose, eyes, mouth hair and foot. Her toy choices change almost daily, I'm hoping she gets a few new toys for her birthday so she'll have a few more to choose from. She loves her nesting cups she stacks them up and puts them inside each other - they entertain her for a long time. She also really loves remotes and has her own that she won't play with and insists on the ones we use! This past week she has started loving her baby doll that my mom got her for Christmas and carries it around with her and kisses it! Adrianne is close to walking. She will stand on her own and zooms around the furniture just barely holding on. I am SO ready for her to walk, I wish she would just make the leap already. As you can see, life is never dull in the Philbrick house. Although there are days here and there that Adrianne makes me a little crazy, I am so thankful I get to stay home and enjoy all of this.




No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!