Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Swimming

I took Adrianne swimming on Monday for the first time this season. We invited our friends' Julie and Dylann to go with. We had so much fun! Adri and I spent most of the time walking around the baby pool because the big pool was too cold for Mommy. But Julie got in the big pool with Dylann and took Adriann swimming in it too. I think next time Mommy will have to bite the bullet and get in the big pool with Adrianne.
My mom got Adrianne this swimsuit last year and we thought it would fit her this summer but it was TOO small. I barely got it on her and almost had to cut it off. We'll have to pack it away, but I'm glad she got to wear it atleast once. It's SOOO CUTE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!