Friday, March 27, 2009

We're going to do this the way God intended...

For many, many weeks now, Adrianne has been breech. Last week when I was in the Dr.'s office, Dr. Maki didn't think Adri would be turning around and we would need to schedule a cesarean. On Monday (just 4 days ago) I had an OB Sonogram and Adri was still head up, butt down, with her feet over her head. Tuesday and Wednesday she was very busy in there, and I suspected she was working on turning around. Sure enough, we had a 4D Sonogram today and she is now head down, feet up, ready to enter in to this world the way God had intended. I have to say I am kind of disappointed, I know cesareans aren't the best way for a baby to come, but after hearing that's probably what we were going to have to do, I got my mind set on it. Oh well, I guess this is why we took all those childbirth prep classes!

We didn't get many "good" pictures today, she had her hands up by her face, but here are a couple I wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!