Today we paid to do a 3D Sonogram. It was so cool getting such a good look at our little girl! Unfortunately, Adri was fast asleep, curled up in a very tight ball. I drank juice and ate a banana before we went, but she did not cooperate very well. Luckily, the sonographer thought we should be able to see more, so we get to go back and do this again on Friday! Today they did get some measurements and her legs are very long and she has big feet! She weighs approximately 2lbs, 8oz, but I'm sure she'll put on a bunch more weight in the next 10 weeks.
This is my favorite of all the pictures we got today, I love her little grin.

Adri spent the entire time with her feet up by her head. She must have gotten her flexibility from Ryan, because I've never been able to get my feet up near my head.

I thought this picture was pretty cool because you can see her teeth in her jaw. She's got some big cute cheeks too!

She's gotten so big, her whole body doesn't fit in the picture anymore!

Look at that big foot!

More pictures to come on Friday!!
These pictures are amazing!The big feet must be a Boyer thing. When Adam, Sylvie and Grace were born the doctors said "Wow! What big feet!" I don't remember if they said that for Megan. We'll have to ask Tonya. So exciting! Can't wait to see Friday's pics.
ReplyDeleteHow cool to see her so well, and I have to admit, hearing you call her Adri is a real trip! How cool!
ReplyDelete