Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our Second Boxer Rescue

Today I went and picked up Brick (we got to name him!), our newest rescue dog. He will only be with us for a short period of time, with baby on the way and all we didn't think it would be a good idea to be his permanent foster home. He has a permanent foster home set up in Kansas City, but we'll be keeping him until he can find a ride up there. Brick is a beautiful flashy fawn boxer, who is very sweet and loves attention. I think he has had some training before because he knows sit and stay and goes to the door to go potty. Ellie wasn't sure what to think of Brick when he first got here, but after smelling each other and figuring out who's boss, they're getting along great. I'm so glad we decided to foster again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!