Brick has turned out to be quite a riot, he is constantly making me laugh. Tuesday afternoon he pulled out the cat's bed from underneath the bench to sleep in. I don't think his butt fit in it, much less the rest of him, but he sure tried. It was so funny watching him turn round and round until he finally got himself curled up enough to kinda fit in the bed. He'd sleep for a while in a little ball, and then he'd kinda stretch and his butt would pop out of the bed but he'd continue to lay on it. What a goof! It didn't take long for Ellie to fall in love with Brick and vice versa. They spend a lot of the day playing and cuddling and chasing the cat. Yesterday they were both in the living room laying on their backs with their feet in the air just looking at each other like, "this is the life." I think Ellie will be sad when Brick's gone, it's too bad he's not staying longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!
These are the adventures of my day-to-day life as a stay at home mom and wife. I hope that by reading this you can connect to my excitement and frustrations of being a new parent and the joy and challenges of married life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!