Tuesday, June 28, 2011

34 Weeks

Boy, time is starting to fly and this baby is going to be here before we know it. I started my weekly doctor appointments today and it looks like I might not have many appointments before this little boy makes his debut. The doctor checked me today and I'm already 2cm dilated and 70% effaced, which is kind of crazy since I'm only 34 1/2 weeks along. We are definitely going to have a July baby, but we're hoping we can hold him off another two weeks so hopefully he won't have to spend time in the NICU. The doctor has told me to do as little as possible for the next two weeks in hopes of keeping him in there. It's going to be hard because all I want to do right now is get the house ready for when the baby comes and it seems like we have so much to do!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!