Thursday, June 30, 2011

Another Trip to the Hospital

Well, we had another scare and made yet another trip to the hospital today and it was almost in an ambulance. Yes, we had the EMS and Rescue Squad at the house to take care of me. Thankfully, the situation turned out to not be as scary as we had originally thought so we had the option of the ambulance ride to the hospital which we declined. I won't go in to all the icky details, but we'll just say there was blood, we got it taken care of and mommy and baby are just fine. I'm hoping we don't have anything else happen because I'm not sure how much more Ryan or I can take before we'll need medication for our nerves. Just a few more weeks, and hopefully no more trips to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!