We leave Adrianne's crayons out on her table for her to use anytime she wants. She can tell you that we only color on paper and has never tried to color anywhere else, until today. I think what happened was we had her bath crayons out while we were showering and in the shower it's okay to color on the walls so she thought it was okay to color other places than on her paper with her other crayons. Thankfully, her crayons are washable and the crayon came right off the glass door, baby gate and floor where she colored. When I found her scribbles and asked her about it, she was so upset and knew she wasn't supposed to color there, her face was so sad. I made her get her baby wipes and clean it all up herself (I'm a mean mom, I know), but I know she won't color anywhere but her paper anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!