Monday, September 21, 2009

Light The Night

Saturday we atteneded Light The Night, a fundraiser for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I raised $125 and walked two miles to help fight blood cancers. Thank you to everyone who donated to this worthy cause. Ryan I pushed Adrianne in her stroller alongside our neighbor Eric and two of his kids. It was a fun evening and the weather was perfect for a good walk.

It was pretty cool, our balloons lit up. Gold balloons were in memory of someone, white balloons were survivors and red balloons were for those of us just walking for the cause.

Ryan & I (we have to take pictures of the two of just the two of us together every once in a while or I think we'll forget that we can be just two at times)

Adrianne slept most of the walk

Eric, Jacob and Griffin Thomas (our neighbors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!